Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread







Top Ten Tuesday is a fabulous weekly event hosted over at http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/ . Every week they have a new list of Top Tens to answer.
This week's topic is Books I Want to Reread. So ta da!
Top Ten Books I Want to Reread
1. The Way of Kings by Brandon SandersonThis is one of my all time favorites! It's so incredibly complex that you must reread it again and again to fully appreciate its glory.
2. Airman by Eoin Colfer
This book has a wonderfully classic feel to it. Full of action with a hint of romance it's timeless.
3. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Fairy-tale remakes are my weak spot. Give me one that's well written and creative and I'm sold.
4. The Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. TolkienOf course this had to be on the list. Who could live without their classically epic fantasy dose every few months?
5. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
To those of you who have not read this GET OUT OF YOUR SEATS AND GET IT! This book deserves a full out 10 stars! Unfortunately my scale only goes to 5 stars.
6. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. LewisI fell in love with these before I learned to read. I still love them just as much, if not more, now.
7. The Giver by Lois LowryThis book made me think. I read it again a couple months ago and it was still as entrancing as if it were a first time.
8. The Supernaturalist by Eoin ColferThis is actually the most recent book I've read. See my review of it on the reviews page.
9. The Bartimeas Trilogy by Jonathan StroudHilarious! Bartimeas is such a lovable character! I personality had me hooked, not to mention the alternate history setting.
10. Uglies by Scott WesterfeldUglies is the start of a series in a dystopian series. I've only read it once but I want to read it again so bad!

And there you have it! The Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Reread.
Be sure to visit the Broke and Bookish blog to check out the other cool sites participating in Top Ten Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment