Friday, October 14, 2011

The Death Cure Release Party

First off, the party was fabulous. I got there and bought my books, then headed down the street to a gorgeous gallery where the event was being held. James Dashner held a wonderful Q&A session. And I shot some video for you guys!  . . .But . . .Um . . . It didn't turn out. Sorry. Most of the questions though, I believe, can be found in a few of his interviews.
      After his presentation, the group (about 2-300 all together) treked back to the shop and got in line. It was a pretty big line.
      As I was towards the end of the line, I waited for about an hour and a half . . .
(Sorry for the blurry quality)


     But James Dashner was wonderful, taking time to make the experience memorable for each fan while still  moving quickly. He is one of the nicest guys on the planet.

 
Needless to say, I finished The Death Cure that night, and I promise you, the ending is very strong. Oh boy is it strong! Any who have read it, please tell me what you think!
    I'll probably post a review in one of the coming days.

Be sure to check out my giveaway of a signed copy of The Death Cure down below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment