Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Snatch: Supernaturally by Kierstan White

Supernaturally is the second book in the New York Times bestselling series that started with Paranormalcy.

             So umm ...I'm sorry for doing second-books two weeks in row but these books are so fun!  :)Normally I'd consider paranormal books rather dark, but this series is so happy/bouncy that I really wanted to put it on the radar for those of you who haven't read it!

Cover Blurb of Paranormalcy:
          Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

Here's the link to the first eight chapters of Supernaturally. Tell me what you think!
~*Supernaturally*~

1 comment:

  1. I love them too! I have to order Supernaturally from Amazon because I cannot find it anywhere in my country.

    ReplyDelete