Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Snatch: The Last Archangel by Michael D. Young

    The Last Archangel is a novel set in the present time, written by Michael D. Young, author of The Canticle Kingdom.
     I have wanted to read this book for a while, and I was pleased to find an excerpt on Michael D. Young's website. Unfortunately, the chapters offered only stoked my curiosity more.
   
Cover Blurb:
Xandir has been exiled to earth until the end of time. But when his cherub trainee disappears, Xandir makes a deal with rogue angels and giants that could restore life to the mortal woman he loves and end his assignment as a destroying angel in exchange for helping them bring about the end of the world and all of mankind.


I hope you like it, and tell me what you think.
~*The Last Archangel: Prologue & Chapter 1*~

1 comment: